Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Holy revelations from Enlightened Master - Ji gong Living Buddha

November 26, 2010
Chong Hui Temple, Xin Zhu, Fa-Yi-Chong-De

The life saving boat is to redeem all humankind;
Liberate them from abyss of suffering and to attain enlightenment.

Revolutionize the world of stereotype;
Truth is clear like the moon on mirror-surface of the lake.

Peace and joy are those who truthfully cultivate and propagate Tao
Understanding the Truth and building a world of paradise.

Spreading out this heavenly message,
Everyone will be beaming with joy in Maitreya’s Pure Land.
I am

Ji-Gong Living Buddha, with the order of

The Heavenly Mother, coming to the Temple, paying respects to 

The Heavenly Mother, now I am asking my disciples, are you peaceful?

Be sincere and respectful to wait for holy revelation.

Haha!
My disciples! 
Worship respectfully, smile, and warm your heart with sincerity.
Happily settle your heart in here, and buddhas and deities will be around to help you. Ok?
Make the blackboard available, and the stationery staff, listen carefully!

Write down all the words on the blackboard immediately.
Are you ready?

 【中速短延(F) 直心即(a)  道場觀(s) 劫一處(t)

The above revelations are from these 3 lines of the 36 Chinese characters,
There are 12 characters in each line. Draw the revelations and then the word “fast” will appear, understand?



The stationery staff! 
You must focus your attention to finish this holy revelation.
Inspired by words to strength your faith, 
you will understand its meaning.
This is a great message from Heaven for all of my disciples.
Hasten your steps to the bright way('Faster'); don’t hesitate.
It is the way back to your eternal abode.
Hoping all my disciples can join hand in hand and heart to heart.
Help and support each other on the path of Tao cultivation and propagation. 
There is no discrimination in recruiting the talented.
Just put in your true heart to developing good characters and virtues.
Vow to Heaven without complaint or regret.
And make all-out efforts to fulfill the vow in order to return home.
All my disciples! 
Cherish every hard-earned opportunity and make the most of it.
Our affinity for the Buddhas is precious, so that we can gather here today. Do take it seriously. Understand? 
Today’s meeting testifies to our affinity, 
for life after life we are connected.
No matter where you are and whether you still remember me,
I as your Holy Teacher will always keep you in mind, and will spare no effort to look for you.
My disciples!
I hope you can really understand my love for you.
I hope you also can realize God’s merciful plan to call you back to heaven. Do you understand?
No words can express my love for you, so I point to your heavenly portal to true self.
With benevolent and virtuous deeds your inborn wisdom will reveal.
All of you are mainstay of the Tao society. Be united to explore the essence of Tao.
Don’t waver on the way. Affirm yourself and be more diligent.
Be humble and open-minded while propagating Tao. Ok?
Each word and each symbol are all messages of God. 
They are God’s inspiration to you.
All my disciples meditate and try to understand this holy revelation, even if it is short in length.
In near future several revelations will be connected into one. 
By the time you will be able to understand. 
This message is my gift for you, reminding you to hurry up.
Establish the holy plan and step toward it,
With a clear goal in mind and free from care.
God’s plan will be implemented by a willing heart. Ok?
The stationery staff, good for you! Do keep my words in mind.
The translators help expound and explain Tao, so that class members can feel heavenly joy. Ok?
Wishing all my disciples a very joyful heart. Put aside your worries.
Wishing you peace and dreams come true.
Now my disciples are to complete the Tao seminar.
Cherish the time when you learn and propagate Tao together.
Keep Tao in mind and you will feel the heavenly joy forever.
Haha, now I stop the wooden pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment